Sunday, April 27, 2008

Items of note.


Item 1: On Thursday I ventured to PBR to watch some season 3 of Veronica Mars. During a procurement trip to 7/11, I noticed Skittles has introduced a chocolate medley, which brought me back to the 2001-2002 academic school year. That was the Year of Egregious Skittle Snacking. Anyhoo, Isaac and I did a taste test of the five flavors (vanilla, smores, chocolate caramel, chocolate pudding, and brownie batter, listed in order from lightest to darkest). They sucked. Don't buy them.

Item 2: Meggles and I went to IKEA on Friday for girl bonding time, frozen yogurt and space bags. Then I had dinner with my father and we were waited on by an MTF. I will have to return to IKEA today to replace a space bag that broke four minutes into trying to use it.

Item 3: Yesterday I washed cars for six hours at the Hawthorne Burgerville. After that I came home to make Chicken with Lime Sauce in preparation for the Bouffards to join us for dinner and Euchre. Betsy brought a delicious salad--the combination of strawberries and balsamic vinaigrette is a classic. Brandon and I played admirably for the first hand, and then Krunky McKrunkerson took over for me in the next two hands and we all can guess what happened then.

Item 4: Today is packing and a long call for Brandon. Bleh.

2 comments:

CarolynEll said...

Yeah, so it took me awhile to figure out you started posting regularly over here. But it looks like I'm not alone!

Is it weird to post more over here than on LJ?

Ms. Arbitrage said...

Not really. The only weird thing is that everything is public, so I need to be a little bit more cautious about what I say. Other than that, it's pretty great.

LJ was also getting to be DramaLlamaLand, which is not my bag. No, ma'am.