Well, it's definitely raining here in DC, probably the most that I've experienced yet. I am going to try to avoid going outside until it stops a bit. So far so good; I will get some reading and organizing done before I figure out what I'm doing tonight.
I got an unhappy email yesterday from Darden, my last card in the b-school deck, saying that while I seem like a candidate that they would value having on campus, there's no way they can make a joint degree work for me.
That put me in a VERY unhappy mood, which I drowned in alcohol. But there is a bright side--I get to take all the classes that I want at SAIS, I may get to do a specialty (finance? transition and development economics?) and I can still do the MBA after SAIS if I really feel like it.
I think I'm done being annoyed by it.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So...chances are Matt and I will be in DC in a few weeks - fancy a pint?
YES. My email is kelley dot erin at tehgmails, so drop me a line with more details!
AWESOME!
i want to get my MBA too. let's get it together.
I want to go to Darden at UVa... I will protect you from box parties if you come with me!
Post a Comment